We are always looking for ambitious talents to join our exuberant team. Check out the specific openings in our offices below, or simply send us your ambition with your resume to email@example.com
Graduate Engineer Trainee (Singapore)
In Onwards Media Group, we always strive to nurture future leaders. We are now offering an opportunity for graduates with computer science or engineering background to join our young and talented software engineering team with mentorship from industry experts and visionaries, and the first step to an exciting career in one of the most promising industries.
During the 2-year programme, you will be exposed to multiple facets of modern technologies including:
- Multimedia technologies including video streaming, encoding and other advanced media processing techniques
- Mobile and web app development
- Big data analytics, deep learning and other cognitive algorithms
- DevOps, clustering and cloud technologies
- 1-month training in engineering concepts, discipline and modern software development methodology and process
- Rotation between our engineering teams with specific in-depth training and assignments, 3 to 6 months each
- Join one of the project teams for complete solution development
We are looking for university or polytechnic graduates in the year 2016 or 2017, in Computer Science, Information Engineering, Electronic Engineering or related disciplines.
Upon successful completion of the programme, you will be given a permanent role in one of our engineering teams where you can further develop your expertise in.
To apply, simple send a cover letter with your school project experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Field Application Engineer
- Investigate root cause of production incidence reported, by tracing into client application and OMG software platform;
- Follow incident management process to communicate with clients and internal team members on issue investigation progress and resolutions;
- Participate in client solution development and testing;
- Work closely with software development and project management teams to understanding in details the client requirements and solutions;
- Report directly to Head of Support.
- Degree holder in computer science or related discipline;
- Experience in software development projects, in full time work or project during university;
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in programming and at least one scripting language;
- Knowledge in computer networking and standard internet protocols;
- Experience in Windows and Linux environments;
- Strong analytical and trouble shooting skills;
- Good communications skills;
- Good verbal and written English;
- Verbal and spoken Chinese (Mandarin and/or Cantonese) nice to have.
OMG will provide training for video streaming, related technologies and our core products.
Qualified and Interested candidates, please forward your latest and updated resume to: email@example.com